Accounting and Advice
Through our years of practice we have developed our firm to assist clients over a wide range of services based on individual needs and shortage of accounting related skills in the market.
We currently assist the following clients : Schools, Non-profit organizations, Clubs, Farmers, Attorneys, Estate agents, Small owner-managed businesses, and Medium sized enterprises. We are 3 partners and a staff of 18 that will meet your service requirements.
Services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and annual financial statements
- Financial planning, forecasting, and preparation of business plans
- Transaction processing review and system design and solution implementation
- Information sessions with clients regarding their understanding of IFRS for SME’s
- Strategic discussions and advisory services to “New business start up” clients
- Monthly processing of accounting records up to trial balance
- Monthly payroll processing and submitting related returns
- Assisting clients with asset register entries and depreciation considerations
- Assissting clients with month end closing entries for management accounts
- Assissting clients’ staff with pastel related queries and agreed upon training
We engage on request with clients to understand the services that they require and structure services and training with an approach that would give the most cost and time effective outcome. Regular input and complaints by clients are taken seriously and corrective actions are implemented after proper consideration thereof.